The Parish Pastoral Council of the Cathedral Church of St Marie
The Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) exists to build the parish community by encouraging all parishioners to play a full and active part in parish activities and to support the work of the Cathedral Clergy, staff, parish groups and all others working in the parish.
PPC Aims and Objectives – The Parish Pastoral Council shall:
- Promote the growth in spirituality of each individual and enable everyone to increase the understanding of their Faith.
- Continue to seek God’s Will for His creation, promoting justice, peace and reconciliation.
- Build the Parish community by encouraging all Parishioners to play a full and active part in Parish activities, enabling them to use their skills for the benefit of the Parish, promoting better communication; and developing contacts with other Parishes, Christian churches and other faiths.
- Support the work of the Cathedral clergy, staff, Parish groups and all others working in the Parish, encouraging the development of broader ministries to serve the Parish and wider community.
- Ensure ethical management of Parish resources and promote best practice within the Parish.
Click here to visit the Code of Canon Law relating to Parish Pastoral Council (Vatican website).
For further information address correspondence to Chairperson, Leandro Martins via Cathedral House.
Select the document you are interested in, then you can: 1. left-click on the file name to open and read it in your browser; or 2. right-click and select “Save link as…” to download it to your computer.
- PPC Meeting Minutes July 2018
- PPC Meeting Minutes January 2018
- St Marie’s AGM Minutes
- Focus of the PPC during 2017
- PPC Meeting minutes – November 2017
- PPC Meeting Minutes – September 2017
- PPC Meeting Minutes – May 2017
- PPC Meeting Minutes – April 2017
- PPC Meeting Minutes – January 2017
- PPC Meeting Minutes – December 2016
- Minutes of meeting held Wednesday 12th October 2016